Bellingham is a 2.5 hour flight from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Phoenix, or San Diego and a 1.5 hour flight from the Bay area to Bellingham International Airport. From the Bellingham airport it is only a 20 minute drive north to Birch Bay.
Heading north on I-5, coming from Bellingham:
At exit 266, turn RIGHT onto Ramp -- (0.2) mi
Turn LEFT at stop sign onto SR-548 - Grandview Rd -- (1) mi
Turn RIGHT at stop sign/flashing light, onto Vista Dr -- (1.5) mi
Road name changes to Bay Rd -- (0.1) mi
Continue on Bay Rd -- (4.8) mi
Turn RIGHT (North) onto Jackson Rd -- (0.4) mi
Go over bridge crossing Terrell Creek
Turn RIGHT onto Birch Bay Dr -- (0.2) mi
The CABANA CLUB Condominium complex is on the right, at 7530 Birch Bay Drive.
Unit #210 is located in the southernmost building.
Driving south across Canada/USA Border:
- Immediately after the Peace Arch border crossing, take Blaine city exit (Hwy 548 southbound) and stay on Hwy 548 (also called "Peace Portal Drive").
- Turn RIGHT at the stop sign at Bell Road. (There is a Shell Station on the left).
- Road name changes to Blaine Road.
- There is a 4-way stop at Birch Bay-Lynden Road. Continue straight.
- Turn RIGHT on Alderson Road.
- At the stop sign, continue straight across the bridge over Terrell Creek.
- Birch Bay Drive bends to the left. Continue about 3 blocks.
- The CABANA CLUB Condominium complex is on the left, at 7530 Birch Bay Drive.
- Unit #210 is located in the southernmost building.
- There are two parking spots marked "210" in front of the unit.
Sunset as seen from the top floor balcony